Thursday, September 6, 2012

Burton Style Drawings

So first i have the drawing i made of my friend and then i have one of this couple that wanted a burton style drawing of them after they saw the one i made for my friend.

Im not saying that my drawings are totally tim burton style because i know that only he can do that, its his style after all, but i can say that is an inspired work, and i just did it for fun so, its ok right ....

Basically this idea of burton style drawings was inspired by a tumblr user that is very popular right now, his making this pokemon burton style illustrations that are very awesome, im gonna put his link here so who ever reads this blog can take a look at his work :) http://hatboy.tumblr.com/

( i apologize for my bad spelling and bad grammar in my blog  )

No comments:

Post a Comment